Saturday, July 26, 2008

Good Times...good times



I'm baaaaccckkkk!!! Whew, a whole week without my laptop was pretty rough. I'm having some"powering up" issues and apparently I'm not high priority on my techie husband's to-do list so I've been without my internet mobility. I forgot how much I hated sitting at a desk to surf the net. LOL!!!

Parker had art camp this past week and loved it. He brought home a myriad of masterpieces....from Picasso to Van Gogh all very Parker-esque of course. ;) While Parker was busy expressing his creative side Alex helped me with a bunch of errands and cleaning around the house. He stpped momentarily one day to take Sammy on a stroll through the house (see above photo) LOL!!!!

I know I don't mention Keith very much but he's doing fine. He's been very busy at work and we have to endure tons of middle-of-the-night phone calls. Luckily he's appreciated for the extra time he's put in and was recently nominated for a "Greyhound Great" award. A pretty big deal at Greyhound I guess. He attended a lunch with the COO of the company and recd. a few other gifts. Yea Keith!!!!!!!

No comments: