Wednesday, September 3, 2008

5 5 5 5 5 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



5 years ago today we got to meet this tiny little guy that would change our lives forever. Whew! What a scary scary time for two people who were pretty apprehensive about becoming something as important as "parents". From Keith putting on his (Keith's and Parker's) first diaper to me a couple days after coming home looking at Keith with tears welling up in my eyes and saying "I just love him sooooooooo much!" I think we've done a pretty good job. We may have had a few ER visits but we have been able to keep him all in one piece (pretty much). ;)

So, to my 5 year old, Happy Birthday Baby!!!!

(Does this mean I'm 5 years older? ACCCKKKKK!!!!)

1 comment:

leah said...

Happy Birthday Cutie!
I, too, am guilty of the "I love him SOOOO much" line. I remember those feelings like they were yesterday.