Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial weekend

Well, we had a busy week and a fun filled weekend. We're starting the downward spiral into our last week and a half of school. Give me about 10 days and I'm sure you'll find me whining and crying because I won't have any time to myself with the boys being home 24/7. ;) Until then I'll relish the hours I have left.
We had a really exciting weekend. Grandpa Randy is in town and came over Saturday to hang out with us. He didn't come empty handed either. If traveling through Louisiana one MUST stop at Lea's for pies to share. It's a rule and Randy did not leave us empty handed. We plan on seeing him again tomorrow night for dinner. On Sunday we finally were able to get together with our friends the Alger's. (They were our neighbors in Dallas.) They came over for some swimming and lunch. A good time was had as always. We sure do miss having them right across the street. :(
Yesterday was boring, I guess we are allowed one "throw away" day on a holiday weekend. I did manage to make a darn fine lasagna so I guess the day wasn't a total waste. ;)
Many things on the schedule for this week.....more on those later.

No comments: